Serviced Apartment Reservations Consultants - £20-23K - London - VR/18811
Our client, a well-established Serviced Apartment Company, is currently looking to recruit a Serviced Apartment Reservations Consultant to join their fast-growing team in London.
Main roles and duties of the Reservations Consultant:
- Dealing with and closing enquiries within the companys specified timeframe
- Generating necessary documentation as and when required
- Ensuring the clients expectations are met in accordance the companys standard
- To maximise conversion opportunities to continuously exceed set targets
Key requirements of the successful Reservations Consultant:
- Experience within the serviced apartment industry or a background in the travel/hotels is a great advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this role
- Correct use of grammar and punctuation in written work is important
- Good time management
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with and solve problems effectively
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on their skills and experience.
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at email@example.com quoting reference VR/18811
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.