International Move Coordinator (VR/18818)
£30,000 - 35,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
20 April 2018
International Move Coordinator - London - c£30-35K - VR/18818
My client is a specialist in Corporate International Moves and is looking for experienced International Move Coordinators to join their growing team.
The International Move Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Management of moves door to door
- Give professional guidance to customers in respects to all (Outbound/Inbound, Sea, Air and Road) customs documentation, transit schedules and requirements
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, shipping lines, airfreight agents, road crews and overseas partners to ensure all aspects of move from packing, transport, delivery and transit schedules are to clients requirements and performed smoothly
- Escalating any issues as soon as they arise
- Production of all letters, correspondence and instructions to client and all supplier parties and collection of all relevant documents for importation of effects
- Booking survey appointments
- Instructing agreed charges with appropriate supplier partner
- Updating of supplementary costs to the database and ensuring the billing of additional services
- Ensuring swift dispatch of all shipments after packing
- Review and approval of supplier purchase invoices
The International Move Coordinator will attract a salary up to £35K dependent on experience and also boasts a monthly performance bonus. However it is unlikely that anyone with less than three/four years experience will have the requisite knowledge and level of experience for this role.
If you wish to apply, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference VR/18818
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.