Removals Senior Customer Service Consultant - London - £30-35K - VR/18819
Our client, a removals and relocation company are looking for a Senior Customer Service Consultant to join their team in London.
To be considered for this role you will come from a removals and very client focused background.
Main Duties Removals Senior Customer Service Consultant:
- Direct contact with transferee at key stages of move process.
- Pro-actively establish that all services are being performed to transferees satisfaction.
- If any issues arise, actively ensure they are addressed immediately and rectified in a prompt manner to corporate client and transferees complete satisfaction.
- Decisive with suppliers and agents
- Dealing with any complaints
Skills/Experience required the Senior Customer Service Consultant:
- Excellent client skills and experience
- Good understanding of the removals industry
- Have the ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient and calm way
- Experience dealing with International customers
- Strong IT Skills required to provide reports and presentations
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18819
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, Marsh & McLennan, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.