Relocation Account Analyst - London - VR18914
We are currently recruiting for a market leading, international relocation provider based in West London who is looking for an Account Management Analyst to join their team. The candidate must have fantastic PowerPoint and presentation skills as well as the ability to hit deadlines and manage client's expectations.
- Provide detailed analytical reporting including initiation volume, monthly client and consultant service scores
- Compile and coordinate internal data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Responsible for facilitating projects and presentations for both internal and external clients
- Conduct country specific research projects
- Manage client account audits
- Fluent in a secondary language desirable
- Strong coding skills
- A practical attitude with a proactive mind-set
- The ability to deal with confidential, sensitive information
- Highly analytical with the confidence to rectify issues when required
- Proficiency with data processing software
- Experience within the relocation industry not required
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Global Mobility team at email@example.com quoting VR/18914
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: global mobility, immigration, international relocation, compensation and benefits and destination services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.