HR Manager/ Trainer - London - £25-30K - VR/18992
Our client a specialist removals & storage company are looking for an HR Manager/ Trainer. As HR Manager/ Trainer you will report to the General Manager, delivering all HR administration, training and recruitment needs. You will support all staff in learning new skills and developing existing ones. You will be process-focused, understanding the sales, bookings and removals operations process in order to ensure its efficiency. You will design and develop training schemes and you will work with employees to establish the company's needs. You are a team player who is prepared to cover office duties during staff holidays or absences.
Key Responsibilities the HR Manager/ Trainer:
- Drawing up training plans.
- Producing training material.
- Deliver training.
- Oversee quality and ongoing training issues.
- Working with training providers (within budget).
- Recruitment of new staff.
- HR administration.
- Being present in personnel appraisals and other HR meetings.
Human Resources Management including:
- Supporting recruitment of new staff
- Maintaining HR database including tracking of training
- Preparation for new-starters (hardware, desk-space, email etc.) and leavers
- Running yearly HR process (objectives settings, appraisals etc.)
- Working with internal management and recruitment agents as necessary to create short-lists of candidates for new positions
- Work with HR consultant and legal consultants on contract updates
HR Training, including:
- Expert knowledge of the CRM system, MoveWare
- Regular quality checking with Move Manager team, Sales team and Operations team - to ensure processes are being used properly and efficiently
- Quality checking of language and presentation to customers via correct use of templates and tone in emails
- First point of contact with MoveWare to iron out glitches and request updates
- New office staff - training package in place with training delivered in-house by HR Trainer and other staff nominated by/overseen by HR Trainer
- New removals staff - training package in place with training delivered in-house by removals foremen/signed off by HR Trainer
- Identifying and setting up training when required from an external provider, working within budget
Key Requirements of the HR Manager/ Trainer:
- At least 3 years previous experience in an HR / HR training role
- Highly organised, with attention to detail
- Process and quality driven
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Someone who can oversee personnel/process management with diplomacy and sensitivity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills plus ability to work with all standard MS Office software
- High level of computer literacy
- Sociable people person happy to engage with all staff members
- Flexibility, in order to respond to changing business needs
- Willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organization
Working hours for this role with be Monday - Friday 8.00 - 17.00 or 9.00 - 18.00 (Approx. 40 hrs. per week) The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30K.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on email@example.com quoting reference VR/18992.
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.