International Freight Exhibitions Co-ordinator - VR/19546
The Company & Role:
Our client, a specialist global supplier of freight and logistics services to the Events and Exhibitions industry, is looking for a Co-ordinator to join their team.
A challenging opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic logistics candidate with knowledge of domestic transport. General knowledge in both air and ocean freight would be a benefit together with experience within the events sector.
Candidates must be customer focused have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Co-ordination of International/European division work in relation to various exhibitions, events, product launches and global tours worldwide
- On-site representation at exhibitions globally
- The provision of excellent Customer Service
- Accounts housekeeping including quotations and invoicing
- Budget management and cost control
- Multi modal freight forwarding experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of up to 3 weeks at a time, often at short notice.
You will receive a salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on email@example.com.