Serviced Apartment Account Co-ordinator - VR/19597
The Company & Role:
Our client a large serviced apartment company are looking for an Account Co-ordinator to join their busy team in London.
You will be managing the serviced apartments function for a key account for their global mobility team. Liaising with the clients global mobility team as well assignee to make sure that accommodation is booked for when they arrive in the UK
- Sending out initiation emails for each assignee that we receive an initiation for and updating the GM tracker with their details
- Gathering network options for every assignee enquiry and putting this into a shortlist to send across to them and a follow up email to say that options have been sent to them.
- Sending across manual network confirmations to network providers every time an assignee wishing to book them and then after booking this on Ignite and attaching the confirmation on Ignite sending a manual confirmation to the guest with check in details.
- Updating the tracker every time somebody from the pipeline books with us so they can be changed to a resident guest and their booking info can be placed on the tracker.
- Answering generic queries sent to from assignees.
- Manually signing off and checking network invoices.
- Dealing with network invoice queries to the supplier in order for it to be settled..
- Dealing with any group requests that we have e.g. Assurance Peak season and making sure that are all requests given by the projects are adhered to e.g. sharing and non-sharing options.
- Completing cost analysis for any project to report back to their finance team on serviced apartment savings and booking on a sharing basis, all of which is manual data pulling.
- Experience within the serviced apartment or hotel sectors
- Strong administration and co-ordination skills
- Experience with M.S Office
You will receive a salary of £23K plus monthly bonus.
If you're interested, click apply to send an up to date CV, or email the Removals Team on email@example.com