Removals Move Manager - £25-30k - VR/19785
The Company and Role:
A large Removals company is looking for a Move Manager to join their existing team.
This is an important customer service role where you will be part of a close-knit team of Move Managers, representing their service and working across the whole business with both Domestic and Commercial clients.
- Working with the Surveyors you will be required to write up quotes and making follow up calls/ writing follow up emails
- Once the job is booked in you will start with an introductory phone-call and email and you will be fully responsible for the customer from this point onwards
- Making sure that all aspects of the removal is discussed with the customer and agreed internally
- Sending follow up emails to customers, including settling outstanding balances and sending out review requests
- Extensive customer service experience, with a real desire to keep customers happy
- Outstanding ability to manage quantities of administration
- Excellent attention detail
- A self-motivated and driven individual
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills and writing proficiency
- Experience in the UK Domestic Removals market a bonus (but not a requirement)
- Flexibility, in order to respond to changing business needs
- Willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organisation
- Making use of any previous contacts, leads for business etc
You will receive a salary up to £30,000
9am - 6pm Monday to Friday with 1-hour lunch break. This could be subject to change/seasonal requirements
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Removals team on firstname.lastname@example.org.