£27,000 - £27,000/annum + Overtime
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Hayes
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Fine Art Warehouse Technician - Middlesex - VR/22773
The Company & Role:
Our client, a specialist Fine Art & Antiques Shipping Company based in Middlesex, is seeking to appoint an experienced Fine Art Warehouse Technician.
Duties of the Fine Art Warehouse Technician:
- Handling and packing of various types of fine art and securing in truck for safe transport
- Installation/De-Installation of various fine art and furniture
- Picking up and delivering a variety of artworks including paintings, sculptures and high value furniture of all descriptions
- Inspecting artworks to determine how, where, when, or if to touch them and how to pack for transport
- Understand how to properly wrap, load, span, tie in artworks within a truck to keep them safe and stable during transport
- Installing artworks professionally in settings ranging from corporate to residential properties
- Preparing condition reports and photographs artworks as needed
- Interacting with art professionals and collectors
- Efficiently handling paperwork including bills of lading, labelling, timesheets and detailed condition reports with photos
- Communicating with operations team throughout the day
Experience required for the Fine Art Warehouse Technician:
- 1 years + experience in moving or fine art
- Ability to efficiently wrap/pack sensitive and valuable furniture, works of art and antiques
- Be physically fit and have the ability to work comfortably on ladders, scaffolding or mechanized lifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Familiar with basic art terminology
You will receive a salary of £27k + Overtime
If this Fine Art Warehouse Technician role is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in Removals, Relocations and Global Mobility, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
* T&C's apply. Please contact the office for more information.