Relocation Consultant - London - VR/18854
Our client, a relocations company, is seeking a Relocation Consultant to be based in their London office.
You will be managing and coordinating all relocation services provided both locally and internationally at a professional level.
The main responsibilities of the Relocation Consultant will be:
- Providing point of coordination for International relocation activities on behalf of clients
- Dealing with clients employees on a daily basis
- Management of all services including school search, departure, renewals, accommodation and expense management
- Delivering the International Relocation products and services to the employee
- Identify growth opportunities and refer it to the Client Services Manager
- Being responsible for the coordination of other services
- Demonstrate knowledge of the companys products and services
- Manage relationships with internal departments and external suppliers / partners
- Recognise, ensure and promote data integrity
- Maintain compliance with the companys core values, practices, and standards
The Relocation Consultant will need to provide excellent customer service and administration skills. Numeracy skills and verbal / written communication skills is important. Must be both a team player and able to work independently. They must also be able to multitask and possess planning / organisational skills.
The Relocation Consultant must have experience in a highly pressurised customer service environment and have computer literacy in MS Office and Excel. Knowledge of London / desirable neighbourhoods and also UK housing law / tenancy agreements is highly desirable. Bilingual and / or expatriate experience is also desirable.
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Relocations team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18854
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Relocations, Removals, Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Finance industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the relocation industry that we specialise in include the following: international assignments, international HR, global mobility, immigration, relocation, assignees, expatriates, expatriation, commercial relocation, international relocation, relocating services, corporate immigration, EMEA, benefits, senior mobility, relocation and expatriate services.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.