£16,000 - £20,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Cheshire
Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Relocation Administrator - Cheshire - c£16-20k - VR/19046
Our client, a relocation company, is looking for a Relocation Administrator to be based in Cheshire. This individual will deliver support to the relocation team and assignees; they will manage suppliers and report to corporate clients. The role will involve negotiation and progression of property sales, purchases or lettings as well as diary management and day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Researching properties and area locations
- Attending appointments, carrying out viewings and check in/outs
- Gaining policy and product knowledge
- Supporting the relocation team where necessary
- Taking responsibility and working on own initiative
- Developing awareness on costs, income and forecasting
- Effective management and review of suppliers
- Attending client meeting and networking events
- Minimum of A-C levels of 5 GCSEs (or O level equivalent with English and Mathematics included)
- Experience in residential property sales/lettings is essential.
- Experience working within the relocation industry/ conveyancing/ serviced apartments is advantageous.
- Outstanding Customer Care and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with a positive attitude
- Excellent understanding and application of Microsoft word/excel/outlook packages
- Full clean UK driving licence
The Relocation Administrator will be flexible and able to work in a highly pressurised environment. The candidate will have to ability to form relationships with clients. This individual will be the main point of contact with relocating employees co-ordinating and delivering key aspects of services supporting their relocation. Must be presentable, reliable and prompt having the confidence to meet individuals and suppliers in and out of the office environment.
The Relocation Administrator will be offered a salary in the region of £16-20K.
If you wish to apply, please contact the relocation team of Red Recruit on 01376 503567 or e-mail at email@example.com quoting reference VR/19046
We offer a recommendation reward if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the Relocations industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit relocation consultants, international assignment consultants, Tenancy advisors, Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists, Relocation Consultants as well as many more.