£20,000 - £20,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Friday, October 26, 2018
Export Co-ordinator - London - 20K - VR/19415
Our client, a Shipping and Removals company, is urgently seeking an Export Co-ordinator to join their team in London.
Job Role of the Export Co-ordinator:
- Compliance with safety rules and policies
- Liaise and negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure shipments are compliant with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Keep up to date with changes in relation to shipping laws.
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Review and assess shipping contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Co-ordinate with the daily operations of the customer service and warehouse teams to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19415
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Removals & Relocations industries. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
Red Recruit offers services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Removal companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many more. The types of vacancies within the removal industry that we specialise in include the following: moving company, moving and storage, commercial moving, international moving, office removal, commercial removal, international removal, removal company, moving services, office movers, business removal, fine art removals, fine art moving, export packing, fine art shipping and move management.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.