Sales Account Manager - VR/20670
The Company & Role:
FMCG/Food & Drinks manufacturer in Southampton are seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their team. This client prides themselves on using the finest organic products for their products and tries to respect the environment they come from.
This is a National Sales Account Management role and some degree of travel is required from time to time but generally you will be office based.
The ideal candidate will have a background in selling and account managing from a similar industry, be able to work closely with all levels and disciplines in the team and be able to work alone and on their own initiative. Need to be confident, articulate, presentable and numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Manage existing accounts and identify new business.
- Develop strong relationships within account base and provide overall excellent customer service.
- Maximise brand awareness, where applicable, and communicate new product opportunities.
- Growing sales.
- Selling in new products & supporting all new promotions.
- Representing the company at any trade shows and presentations when required.
- Assisting, liaising and supporting the NPD & Marketing team during new customer relationships and launches.
- Facilitating new customer relationships and/or new launches to ensure continuity of knowledge and communication through the wider team.
- Ensure all customer briefs capture all areas in order to brief the NPD team appropriately.
- Assist in the financial offers and the commercial tendering processes.
- 5 years Sales/Account Manager experience working in the food industry.
- Capability to understand and process customer sales data.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A full clean UK driving license.
- A positive and tenacious attitude that delivers a quick response to customer queries.
- Proof of strong customer relationships and an ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Competitive salary DOE + bonus.
- Company Car.
- Free parking.
- 23 days + Bank holidays.
- Excellent career progression.
- Hours 9am - 5pm.
If you’re interested, click apply now, or email our Local Team on email@example.com