Export Coordinator - VR/20664
The Company & Role:
Our client, a global logistic, freight forwarding & supply chain specialist, are currently looking for an Export Coordinator to join their team in Chelmsford, Essex.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Export Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure an efficient operational service is provided.
- Manage the export process from start to finish
- Being the first point of contact for all customers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities
- Liaise with customers to obtain information to ensure correct measures are in place and all customer needs are met
- Liaise with Customers, Custom and Operations Departments ensuring all documents are received within the designated time frame
- Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions
- Cover the import operations when required
- Any other duties as required by management
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org