Airfreight Clerk - VR/20679
The Company & Role:
Our client, a specialist NVOCC company, is looking for an Airfreight Clerk to join their expanding team in Bromley, Kent.
- Working within an import/export department
- Dealing with South American markets
- Booking collections with hauliers.
- Process customer orders
- Ensuring all documentation and the customs entry etc is in place in time to be accepted by the carrier.
- Handling export customs entries (using our bespoke software).
- High level of customer focus must be given at all times
- Coordinating between our customers and suppliers by phone and e-mail to ensure shipments run as smoothly as possible and any issues are dealt with efficiently.
- Checking supplier invoices and invoicing clients.
- Providing an overall high level of customer service, encouraging repeat business.
- You will receive a salary depending on experience.
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email our Shipping Team on email@example.com