£38,000 - £40,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Essex -- Basildon
Friday, June 11, 2021
Seafreight FCL Manager - VR/22201
Our client, a well-known freight forwarder and logistics company, is looking for an FCL Manager to join their team in Basildon, Essex. You will be managing a team of 6.
Duties of the Seafreight FCL Manager:
- Direction - team/supervision/management
- Leadership - team/supervision/management
- Responsible for the Operators understanding of their roles
- Cross training
- Customer service
- Tracking of Budget vs Actual Figures monthly
- Communication with the Sales department
- Ensure even distribution of workload between operators
- Ensure outsourcing is being managed effectively by back office
- Plan for adequate holiday cover
- Ensure all invoicing is completed by end of month
- Check month end profits
- Prepare and issue monthly report to directors
- Unlock files for any adjustment.
- Keep a record of files unlocked, with reason and any difference in profit
- Report to be sent to financial director on 5th of every month
In return, the successful Seafreight FCL Manager will receive a salary of £38-40k depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Seafreight FCL Manager position, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com