Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator - VR/22202
Our client, a provider of Logistics services and solutions, is looking for an Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team in Grays, Essex.
Duties of the Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator:
- React to quotations received in a timely manner.
- Negotiate rates with carriers / hauliers.
- When preparing a quote, compare contract rates in place from various carriers ensuring all elements of the rates are included so that total costs are compared rather than freight alone.
- Follow up quotes given seeking clients feedback on how competitive our rates were.
- Keep a log of client’s feedback and circulate to sales team.
- When a booking is received based on a quote given, enter all costs onto the system, detailing contract no quote was based on and any special requirements.
- Send to operations team to arrange booking accordingly.
Requirements for the Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator role:
- Around 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience ideally in imports mostly - export sales would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of industry and current climate, however, still able to adapt to the current team and system of procedures.
In return, the successful Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Import / Export Inside Sales Coordinator position, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com