Freight Admin Clerk VR/22183
Our client, a provider of Global Logistics Solutions, is currently looking to recruit a Freight Admin Clerk to join their team in Dartford.
Main purpose of the Freight Admin Clerk:
- Clean up ACC / OPS ledgers
- Bookkeeping data input
- Cross check reports
- Find / chase missing data
- General office administrative roles
Key requirements of the Freight Admin Clerk:
- Good telephone manner and ideally come from a freight background.
- Excellent time management - Handling multiple urgent tasks whilst having the ability to constantly prioritise your incoming workload.
- Flexible working approach - Being able to move from one task to another under sometime tight deadlines.
- Previous experience within Freight Forwarding and Operations.
- Excellent communicator and dedication to excellent customer service and a desire to improve the Gross profit margins are required.
In return, the successful Freight Admin Clerk will receive a salary depending on their skills and experience.
Please apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment.
We have a number for positions for this and similar roles, if you know of anyone that is looking please share this advert with them and we will do our best to assist in these difficult times.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.