Transport / Warehouse Coordinator - Tilbury - VR/22210
Our Client, an established independent International freight and logistics company, are currently looking for a Transport / Warehouse Coordinator to support the Transport team, based at their Tilbury depot.
Transport / Warehouse Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Controlling of all trailer and container bookings into depot
- Liaising with customers and warehouse to ensure maximum productivity
- Managing pallet levels to minimise pallet wastage
- Producing and maintaining KPI reports for customers and management
- Compiling data from various sources to produce weekly repots
- Working in conjunction with the Warehouse, Transport and Customer Service teams to seamlessly connect all departments relative information to customers
- Recording all data on throughout and failures in order to report on accurate KPIs
Skills and Experience required from Transport / Warehouse Coordinator:
- ETSF, CNS and NCTS Experience (not essential)
- Good customer service
- Previous experience in Warehouse Management Systems and Transport Management Systems
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Team Player
In return, the successful Transport / Warehouse Coordinator will receive a salary according to skills and experience.
Please apply immediately to email@example.com. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment
We have a number for positions for this and similar roles, if you know of anyone that is looking please share this advert with them and we will do our best to assist in these difficult times.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.