Freight Administration Support - VR/22170
Our client, a leading logistics specialist for temperature-controlled transport worldwide based in Rainham, is looking for Admin Support to join their team.
Duties for the Freight Administration Support role:
- Provide admin and operational support on the basis of recorded instructions and/or known agreements.
- Ensure correct processing of movements and invoices.
- Assist with preparation and completion of (work) files with all associated documents required for correct, complete and efficient processing of the files.
- Maintain contact with other departments/sites, (potential) customers, suppliers, government agencies and other stakeholders for the purpose of work progress.
- Observe and report irregularities and problems concerning processes, procedures, work instructions and systems.
- Identify improvements within the organisation with regard to efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction, profitability and broadening of the service range.
- Perform activities under the supervision of Team Coordinator and/or Forwarder.
- Apply relevant expertise and up-to-date laws and regulations.
Experience required for the Freight Administration Support role:
- Minimum Qualifications GCSE 6 (or equivalent) or higher in Maths and English and at least two other academic subjects.
- Vocational training in logistics.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrable professional experience in a comparable role.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Broad knowledge and experience of modern software applications, including MS Office.
- Customer focussed.
- Ability to show initiative, cooperation, accuracy and proficiency.
- Flexible working approach.
If you’re interested in the Admin Support role, please apply immediately to email@example.com.