European Road Freight Supervisor - VR/22173
Our client, a provider of sustainable logistics and supply chain management solutions worldwide, is looking for a European Road Freight Supervisor to join their team in Ipswich. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a secure and well established Freight Forwarding business.
Duties of the European Road Freight Supervisor:
- Manage an existing client base
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers
- Good knowledge of customs procedures
- Manage Imports / Exports from Quotation to delivered door
- Ensure that credit terms are managed in line with company standards
- Pro-actively deal with partners and clients, with a mind to develop further business opportunities.
- Work with the established sales team to help on-board new business
Requirements for the European Road Freight Supervisor role:
The successful candidate will need to have previous Trailer Freight Import and Export experience, and be used to working in the European Markets of Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, France, Italy and Poland. Our client currently run their own services to the Baltics and Nordics, so this successful person will cover all areas of Groupage, Full Loads, Part Loads to the areas outside of this using 3rd party hauliers.
This role will suit a person with a confident personality, a minimum of 3 years experience and someone who wishes to take the next step forward in their forwarding career. Competitive Salary will be offered for the right candidate.
If youre interested in the European Road Freight Supervisor role, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org