Global Mobility Finance Assistant - VR/19783
The Company & Role:
We are currently working with an international global mobility provider based in Central London who is seeking an experienced Finance Assistant to join their London team. The company are renowned for their exceptional client services so the ideal candidate must be focused on delivering fantastic service to both internal and external parties.
- Respond to invoice queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Regular communication with clients and mobility advisors to ensure all payments are processed correctly to minimalize errors
- Prepare monthly supplier payment runs
- Expense reporting
- Prepare and invoice clients on scheduled dates accurately and efficiently
- 2 years experience in finance management preferably within the relocation/mobility sector
- Fantastic analytical skills to detect errors and overcome them quickly and efficiently
- A very enthusiastic personality with the ability to work within a team
- Able to work with minimal supervision
If you wish to apply, or for further information, please email your CV to Lucy Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/19783.