£21,000 - £25,000/annum + Commission
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Croydon
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Baggage Move Co-ordinator - VR/19569
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International moving and shipping company are looking for Baggage Move Co-ordinator to be based at their head office in Surrey.
- Responsible for all inbound calls
- Selling the excess baggage service ( boxes/cartons only)
- Data entry on Moveware
- Making numerous out bound calls to potential clients ( no cold calling)
- Booking deliveries and collections
- Taking payments
- Managing their outlook inbox
- Collating documentation from clients and chasing any missing documents
- Handing files over to the operations department
In addition you will be needed to assist with weighing and measuring cartons, assisting with couriers and other excess baggage duties.
Salary: £21-25K (dependent on experience) + commission.
Working hours 08:45 - 5pm, however may be needed to work late on the odd occasion during the summer.
If you're interested, click apply or email your CV to the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org