Class 2 (C) HGV Removals Driver - VR/19686
The Company & Role:
Our client based in Wimbledon, London are a specialist in residential and business removals. They are currently seeking a Class 2 (C) HGV Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
£28,600 - £33,000 per year + overtime
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle to facilitate business and residential moves
- Responsible for secure loading and safe transit of goods
- Assisting the team with the removal and delivery of goods
- UK based work, however European work will be available
- Candidates with removals experience are highly desirable however applications will be accepted from drivers out of industry
- Suitable candidates will be over 25 for insurance purposes.
- Manual handling experience essential for the role, due to lifting heavy and bulky items
- Candidates must hold a full UK class 2 (C) licence, CPC qualification and driver card
You will receive a salary between £28,600 and £33,000 depending on skills and experience. Overtime available at time and a third. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and successful company.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org