Shipping Coordinator - East London - VR/19687
Our client an established and global shipping company is looking for a full-time fine art shipping coordinator to join their growing European team.
- Work with the approved list of vendors to source, follow-up and upload quotes for clients
- Ensure scope of information is correct e.g. deadline dates, work dimensions before sending to vendors
- Continually liaise with the business development team to request additional information and advice any issues/problems
- Liaise and work directly with clients. This includes
- Acting as account manager on some accounts
- Fielding incoming inquiries which need to be entered into platform
- Obtaining any missing information e.g. contact details and requesting specific documentation needed e.g. shipping invoice
- Guiding clients through the shipping process; obtaining all relevant documentation including customs paperwork where applicable and advising clients on any/all duties and taxes
- Following up on quoted shipments
- Executing on booked shipments
- Continually updating those involved with collection/delivery date, revised costs and any issues.
- Uploading all shipping documents for the client to review once the shipment is completed
- Liaise with shippers. This includes
- Ensuring any new information is passed on to the shipper immediately
- Getting revised costs should the parameters of a shipment change
- Approving invoices and forwarding to accounts for payment
- All-round knowledge of international fine art logistics, including air/sea import & export, customs formalities & documentation and European road freight
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and suppliers
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Fluent English and strong computer literacy
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £25000 - £35000 depending on skills and experience, plus other company benefits.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Removals team on firstname.lastname@example.org