International Move Coordinator - VR/19778
The Company & Role:
Our client, a Global moving company, is looking for an experienced International Move Coordinator to join their growing team in London.
Duties of the International Move Coordinator:
- Receive initiations and arrange pre move surveys
- Communicate by telephone with the transferees, advising them on customs regulations, shipping allowances, transit time etc.
- Costing the moves and ensuring that the assignee remains within his shipping allowance
- Coordinate entire move process from initiation to completion
- Obtaining all relevant customs forms and protection cover documentation in a timely manner
- Produce all agent paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide status update to accounts
- Produce sales invoices in a timely manner
Experience needed for the International Move Coordinator:
- At least 6 months experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
You will receive a salary of £25-28k.
If you're interested, click apply now to send an up-to-date CV or email the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org