International Move Coordinator - Surrey
The Company & Role:
Our client, a removals specialist based in Surrey, is looking for an International Move Coordinator to join their team.
International Move Coordinator Duties:
- Receiving initial call and arranging surveys and appointments within company KPI
- Giving clients and branches information on International moves
- Submission of quotations, confirmation of quotes, instruction sheets and booking of international consignments at all stages of the move
- To effectively service International enquires including costing
- Co-ordination with overseas agents and shipping lines
- Maximise all opportunities for additional revenue or reduce costs wherever possible
The ideal International Move Coordinator will have previous experience of working within the removals industry dealing with international move coordination or shipping
You will receive a salary of up to £30K, this role will be on an initial contract for a period of 12 months with a view of going permanent after 6 months.
If you're interested, click apply now to send an up-to-date CV, or email the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org