VR/19705- Domestic Road Freight Operator
Our client a freight forwarder who specialise in transporting beverages is looking for a Domestic Road Freight Operator to join their team in West Thurrock.
- Checking all aspects of deliveries correctly and in timely manner, and complete accurate data entry.
- Customer services/maintaining a good line of communication with customers, delivery depots and suppliers.
- Use of fax and email to confirm all arrangements and agreements specific to the transport process and miscellaneous/ancillary transactions
- Attention to detail in all areas when dealing with failed deliveries and refused loads - communication, notification, and recovery of additional costs incurred, reporting to the team leader/supervisor when additional costs are not recoverable.
- Handling/Processing customs documentation
- Timely answering of both own and colleagues telephones
- Correct use of the Line Management Chain
- Undertake customer/operator performance reports.
- You must have experience working within Domestic road freight
- Good IT skills
You will receive a competitive salary dependant on your experience
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team.