Air Import Operations Clerk - VR/19892
Our client, a well-established Freight Forwarder, are looking for an Experienced Air Import Operations Clerk to join their team in Surrey.
The main purpose of the role is to become a member of the airfreight import team, learning the handling of day to day activities from start to finish.
- Learning to process Air Import Shipments
- Learning Customs Entries - Varies from Home Use, IPR, Airworthiness etc.
- Learning to quote - Overseas and UK customers, Road & Air
- Administration Activities - filing etc.
- Liaising with other departments, offices and warehouses
- Working as part of a team
Experience & Skills:
- Organised with an excellent attention to details
- Personable - will be liaising with many individuals, internally and externally
- Positive Attitude
- Smart Appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve customer complaints and issues
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
You will receive a salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience.
If you're interested in the Air Import Operations Clerk role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV, or email the Shipping team on email@example.com