Import Operator - VR/20478
The Company & Role:
Our client, a logistics solutions and services company, is looking for an Import Operator for their Releases Team in West Thurrock, Essex.
- Actively plan and co-ordinate your working day taking ownership of the shipments you manage.
- Assist and arrange release of shipments from the companys UK warehouses on CNS and Destin8.
- Liaise with the companys overseas agents.
- Pro-activeness to service issues, maintaining a suitable level of data entry which will be monitored.
- Build close, strong relationships with all the companys customers and service providers.
- General office duties.
Skills and Experiences:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a freight forwarding / logistics environment.
- Good knowledge of CNS / Destin8.
- Raising invoices to clients and accruing costs in the companys system (MultiFreight).
- Ability to use their own initiative and as part of a team have excellent communication skills.
You will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you're interested, click apply now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on email@example.com