£25,000 - £30,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- East of England -- Essex
Friday, September 20, 2019
Team Leader - Export Ocean Freight Forwarding Operator - VR/20484
The Company & Role:
Our client, a freight forwarding company based in Rainham, is looking for a Team Leader on their Ocean Freight Export department to join their expanding team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Freight Forwarder to move into a senior role, offering progression and a long term career within the industry.
Ideal candidates will have previous Seafreight Operations experience within a small/medium Freight Forwarding company and be able to handle Export Shipments on a start to finish basis.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in handling Export, FCL & LCL Sea Freight Shipments
- Knowledge of required documentation
- Knowledge of customs entries
- Experience of supervising a small team
- Obtaining rates and quoting to clients
- Customer service
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service & communication
- Working to tight guidelines and timescales
- Be able to use own initiative to solve day to day issues
- Knowledge of Excel, Word & freight software
You will receive a competitive salary relating to experience - circa £30k
If you're interested, click apply now, or email our Shipping Team on email@example.com