Roadside Recovery Driver - VR/19664
The Company & Role:
Our client are a well-established roadside rescue & recovery company dealing with close to 10,000 incidents every year working with companies such as the AA, Mondial Assistance and other major motoring organisations. Due to high demand we have a need to recruit an additional driver for the Braintree area.
- Working in a recovery capacity covering the M11 and A120 corridors, so candidates will need to live close to the location
- You will provide a professional, effective and quality roadside assistance service to our customers. Your duties will require you to assist stranded motorists and recovering to locations within the UK
- Drivers must hold a valid 7.5 tonne (C1) licence and CPC card
- Previous recovery experience is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK, and excellent communication skills are required, to put motorists at ease
You will receive an excellent basic salary plus bonuses, with overtime available. Working hours are 12 hour shifts working 4 on 2 off. Start times will vary but 24 hour cover is provided.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org