Business Development Manager - VR/19819
The Company & Role:
Health & Safety, Construction Company based just outside Colchester are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing team. They specialise in working in the following industries including rail, marine, power and general construction.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business throughout the UK and have relevant industry experience within a similar industry.
The role is 60% office based and 40% on the road.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively follow up and sell to prospective customers by telephone and email
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure all project work is invoiced promptly and accurately
- Follow Quality Management System (ISO9001) at all times
- Ensure non-conformities are reported promptly
- Feedback customer comments as appropriate
- Attend industry events and tradeshows, to gaining new business leads and contacts
- UK site visits as required
- Good knowledge of plant hire, health and safety, construction or flooring
- Confident to read and use CAD drawings
- PC Literate including experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence
- Salary £23-28K Comm
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays
- Hours 8.30am - 5pm
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team on email@example.com