Sales Order Processor - VR/19872
The Company & Role:
Family run food manufacturer based in Camberwell, London, with an impressive 160 year history in the market are seeking an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their busy team.
As a Sales Order Processor, your responsibilities will entail interacting with customers to provide excellent levels of sales support and processing information in response to sales orders, enquiries, requests and concerns about products and services.
- Deal directly with customers either by phone or electronically in a timely, effective, polite and positive manner showing sensitivity to the customer's issues
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to effectively handle enquiries or complaints
- Respond promptly to customer enquires both verbally and in written form
- Ensure customers needs are met and where possible exceeded by constantly reviewing the service provided and identifying improvements
- Process and verify sales orders, along with returns and invoice queries
- Keep written / electronic records of customer interactions, enquiries, comments or complaints
- Perform general office administration as required
- Develop an excellent understanding of the companys customers and the industry sector
- Liaise with Suppliers to arrange transport
- Liaise with Distribution Company to ensure Inventory Control
- Negotiate costs with the Suppliers and Freight Forwarders
- Able to work on their own initiative and as a part of a team
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Computer literate with experience in Excel/Word
- Good numeric skills & should be able to produce reports
- Salary £23-26K DOE
- Hours 8.30am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Career progression
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team on firstname.lastname@example.org.