European Roadfreight Operations Manager - VR/19570
The Company & Role:
A freight forwarding company based in Essex are looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of their Operations team.
- Managing an Operations team of 8 people
- Overseeing Purchase and Sales invoicing
- Direct dealing with Key Accounts
- Liaising directly with, on-site, Warehouse manager
- Managing and organising annual leave absence cover
- Multi modal freight forwarding experience -95% European road freight - 5% Other
- Good Knowledge of both Import and Export procedures
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work well as part of a busy team
You will receive a salary of circa £40k company bonus, depending on experience etc.
If youre interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.