Operations Clerk - EU Full Loads - VR/19781
The Company & Role:
Our client, an international logistics company specializing in beer, wine and spirits, are currently looking for an Operations Clerk, to join their team in Grays, Essex.
- Raising customer orders on the system
- Confirming all transport arrangements
- Selecting approved suppliers whilst considering cost and commercial viability
- Assist in the processing of both sales and purchase invoices
- Maintain excellent lines of communication with both customers and suppliers
- European Freight Forwarding Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Customer Service
You will receive a salary between £18,000 and £23,000 depending on experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org