CNC Machine Programmer/Setter/Operator - VR/19861
The Company & Role:
A leading manufacturer with a 60 year history to the Aerospace and Defence Industry is seeking experienced CNC Machine Operators to join their highly skilled team in Halstead.
They are the UKs most versatile aluminium foundry, undertaking as many processes in-house.
If you have experience in Programming/Setting and Operating CNC Machinery we want to hear from you.
It is vitally important that you have used Haas and Maho CNC Milling centres.
- Responsible for programming/settling and operating CNC Milling machines as well as developing of prototype/full production parts
- Setting the Haas & Maho milling centres
- Using measuring equipment like micrometers, verniers, plug gauges, screw gauges and ring gauges
- Work to ISO9001 / AS9100 quality approvals
- Haas and Maho CNC machines
- Good understanding of CNC Programming essential
- Experience of 5 axis machining would be beneficial
- Understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances both metric and imperial
- Experience in aluminium castings would be an advantage
- Salary depending on experience
- Various shifts available (7am - 3pm & 3pm -11pm)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Career progression
- Free parking
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Local team on firstname.lastname@example.org.