£25,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Removals Operations Assistant - London - c£25K (Depending on experience) - VR/18876
Our client, an established Removals Company based in London, is looking for an Operations Assistant to assist in the Day to Day logistics of their busy removals business.
Main Duties will include:
- Working closely with the operations manager and assisting with the day to day logistics.
- Assist with shift planning and drivers and porter rotas.
- Reply to quote requests over the phone, email & live chat - this does require an element of sales as you will be pricing jobs and subsequently winning business.
- Operations diary management - scheduling in jobs and ensuring the timings are correct and most efficient use of crew and vehicles every day.
- Account Management on our larger key contract clients, dealing with all their requests and complaints.
- Fleet Maintenance - Licensing and taxing of the vans, keeping track of services and MOTs.
- Ordering supplies for use on removals and maintaining stock levels.
- Supplier reviews to ensure optimum pricing on supplies.
- Assist with vehicle checks to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Experience within the removals industry is very desirable, however someone from a transferable industry with operations will be considered.
- Must be confident on the phone with clients, a good communicator who is able to give instruction to our crews out on the road.
- A team player with a can-do attitude is a must as everyone pitches in to help each other out to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and a good command of the English language (written and verbal) are essential as you will be estimating and sending clients quotes.
- Must be competent on a PC and Mac.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
All applicants MUST have a full clean UK drivers license.
Working Hours: 7am to 5pm / 8am to 6pm TBC.
If you wish to apply, please email the Removals team of Red Recruit, on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference VR/18876
Due to the large amount of applicants we receive we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
We offer a recommendation reward if we are able to place someone that you recommend, as way of a thank you we make a donation to your favourite charity or give you high street vouchers.
Red Recruit, a specialist recruitment consultancy that focus on the Removals industry both nationally and internationally. Red Recruit offer services to the Office and Commercial Moving sector, Domestic Movers as well as Corporate and International Moving companies. We recruit Removals Sales Estimators, Removals Branch Managers, Removals Operations Managers, Move Coordinators, Office and Commercial Move Managers, Global Moves Specialists as well as many, many more.