£20,000 - £21,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Tuesday, December 04, 2018
Removals Administrator - VR/19599
The Company & Role:
Our client, an International Removals company based in Middlesex, is currently seeking A Removals Administrator to join their company.
This position is responsible for processing and managing accurate records of all activity on customer accounts including customer billing, invoicing, storage and warehouse records and strong collaboration with other operational areas ensuring the business operates comprehensive financial controls.
- Ensure all invoicing and storage management records are completed accurately and on time
- Dealing with clients on queries, payments and outstanding invoices in a professional and timely manner
- To work in collaboration with operations and functional areas to ensure day to day activities and any other assigned tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with internal / external customers where necessary in a professional manner demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Diary management where required to actively assign tasks to facilitate internal processes
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast pace, matrix, multi-cultural and changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking and dealing with busy day to day enquiries
- Previous 2+ years admin experience
- Professional, diligent, clear English speaking
The successful Removals Administrator will receive a salary up to £21K depending on their experience and skills.
If you're interested, click apply or email an up to date CV to the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org