Technical Supervisor - Warehouse Operations - VR/19855
The Company & Role:
Our client, a specialist supplier of freight and logistics services to the Events and Exhibitions industry, is looking for an experienced warehouse / technical operator to join their team based in East London.
- Co-ordination of warehouse activities including movements to and from exhibition halls
- Responsibility for site & warehouse equipment / plant
- Supervision of temporary labour resource in conjunction with Technical and Logistics Manager
- Requirement to drive / co-ordinate use of company vehicle
- On-site representation and site management / co-ordination
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift and Driving Licences
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Good knowledge of IT (use of e-mails, warehouse systems etc.)
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability, at short notice, to work weekends, evenings and possibly away from home
You will receive a salary up to £26,000 plus commission and car allowance.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.