Telesales Executive - VR/19897
The Company & Role:
Our client, a large removals company, is looking for a Telesales Executive to join their team in Essex.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have some telesales and customer service experience.
To develop & appoint opportunities with prospects & customers for the sales team to quote for their existing &/or new services as they launch them.
- To pro-actively contact all allocated brought in sales leads
- Respond professionally to all incoming enquiries through Live Chat / Web or Phone
- Input all activities including calls/appointments & tasks into their CRM system
- Through questioning, clarify the customers buying criteria & requirements
- Introduce affiliate services where appropriate
- Where requested to do so, follow up all enquiries to conclusion and maintain records in their CRM
- Input and assist in any data entry tasks as needed
- Assist in general administrative duties as and when required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally - previous tele-marketing or sales experience
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- PC literate
- Ability to build alliances and maintain relationships
- Ability to understand both customer and competitive environment
- Good networking skills
- Commercial awareness / attention to detail
- Consultative Skills - understanding customer requirements and competitive environment
- Selling skills and concepts - Influencing, listening, questioning, negotiating and gaining commitment
You will be offered a basic salary plus commission
If you wish to apply, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at email@example.com