Type of job: Permanent
Location: Oxford (OX4)
Salary: up to £26,000 DOE
Looking for your next step in administration? Perhaps you have a basic HR knowledge and brilliant administration skills but not getting the development you need to push to the next level?
Come and see how far you can go with Staffline!
What you’ll do as an Administrator
This role works on-site with one of our most prestigious automotive brands and a genuine household name internationally.
Reporting to the site Account Manager, you’ll be involved in a variety of areas with a key focus around administration, coordination and organisation. Below is just a flavour of what you can expect:
- You’ll work closely with the Account Managers and Key Account Manager to support on disciplinary processes, recruitment elements and administrative support
- You’ll support on payroll information ensuring it is up to date ad accurate at all times
- You’ll support on right to work documentation, checking and processing these to ensure compliance across the site
- You’ll collate data and use this to give business insights.
- You’ll ensure people working on-site are compliant and following correct policy and procedures
Why choose Staffline and what’s in it for you?
At Staffline we know it’s important to reward our employees, which is why we are constantly evolving and growing our reward package. In addition to working with a brilliant, committed team of colleagues and accessing all our industry leading training, you’ll have access to all of the following (and much more!):
- 25 days holiday as standard with an extra day for each year of service (up to 30 days max)
- One celebration day per year to use however you choose (this is in addition to the 25 days annual leave entitlement)
- 6 monthly bonus (depending on personal and company performance)
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Four employee incentive schemes
- Recognition initiatives including Instant Awards and monthly STARS awards
- Online benefits platform offering savings and discounts with a huge number of high street and on-line retailers, health and financial wellbeing education
- Dedicated wellbeing platform to offer physical and mental health support
- Medicash (practical private medical support for day-to-day needs)
- Access to Cycle to Work and Car Leasing schemes
- Life Assurance of 4 times annual salary
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities via our online Learning Experience Platform
What you’ll need to be successful as an Administrator
By this point it should be clear that we want to give you development, we want to reward you correctly and we want you to stretch yourself in whatever role you do at Staffline. To be successful in this role however, you will need a few things:
- You’ll need to have supported businesses in an administrative capacity before
- You’ll be able to work at pace, demonstrate your ability to manage a high workload and be organised in your approach
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail and be able to demonstrate working with data
- You’ll be proactive and a great relationship builder with those around you.
Like the sound of this? Why not apply now or if you require further information, get in touch at: email@example.com