Area Account Manager
Type of job: Maternity Contract (9-12 months)
Location: Covering Sites in the South of England
Salary: £31,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
There are a few things which make a great Area Account Manager; customer experience, entrepreneurship, execution, communication, leadership, the ability to problem solve and the awareness of how to maximise the commercial aspect of an account.
Have you just read your skillset?.... Come and put that into practice at Staffline!
What you’ll do as Area Account Manager
This role is all about maintaining and building relationships in a multisite environment. You’ll be hands on, getting into the root of the accounts from a performance and commercial perspective looking for ways to improve and develop both areas.
This is an incredibly diverse role which allow you to stretch your skillset and develop professionally. Below is just a selection of what you can expect:
- Understand clients’ operation in detail, creating awareness or challenges and ongoing requirements
- Actively seek commercial opportunities within the local area to grow the client base, develop future opportunities and generate new business sales
- Deliver budget across all client sites and demonstrate financial acumen through understanding of Profit & Loss
- Fulfil 100% of al bookings in line with clients’ service level agreements and provide quick, effective solutions to any shortfalls
- Utilise data to collate monthly management information to drive performance improvement
- Managing compliance requirements, ensuring sites are compliant against policies such as Agency Worker Regulations (AWR), National Minimum Wage (NMW) and Right to Work
- Deliver effective leadership to direct reports, drive engagement and ensure everyone has appropriate development plans for both personal and business performance
- Understanding local labour markets and recruitment trends, analysing competitor data
- Able to undertake welfare, capability, and disciplinary meetings as appropriate
Why choose Staffline and what’s in it for you?
At Staffline we know it’s important to reward our employees, which is why we are constantly evolving and growing our reward package. In addition to working with a brilliant, committed team of colleagues and accessing all our industry leading training, you’ll have access to the following (and more!):
- 25 days holiday as standard with an extra day for each year of service (up to 30 days max)
- One celebration day per year to use however you choose (this is in addition to the 25 days annual leave entitlement)
- 6 monthly bonus (depending on personal and company performance)
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Four employee incentive schemes
- Recognition initiatives including Instant Awards and monthly STARS awards
- Online benefits platform offering savings and discounts with a huge number of high street and on-line retailers, health and financial wellbeing education
- Dedicated wellbeing platform to offer physical and mental health support
- Medicash (practical private medical support for day-to-day needs)
- Access to Cycle to Work and Car Leasing schemes
- Life Assurance of 4 times annual salary
- Salary exchange pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities via our online Learning Experience Platform
What we need from you…
By this point it should be clear that we want to give you development, we want to reward you correctly and we want you to stretch yourself in whatever role you do at Staffline. To be successful in this role however, we will need a few things:
- You’ll need to be a self-starter and able to demonstrate a hands-on approach.
- You’ll have leadership skills, be an effective manager and the capacity to influence your teams.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate commercial and operational growth in previous roles
- You’ll have to be comfortable working with, and presenting data to stakeholders
- You’ll need to have an eye for detail and be able to give examples of problem solving
- Most importantly though, you’ll need to be tenacious, with a great attitude towards delivering an excellent service.
Like the sound of this? Why not apply now or if you require further information, get in touch at: email@example.com
*All candidates will need demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK. A full UK Drivers license is also a requirement for this role.